The money making tips are by no means in chronological order but are in a sparse format just like my brain so sorry for not categorizing this content but its not too bad for 100% free information. Disclaimer: Free information, no promises of increase of income by reading this info What you do with this information is your decision and even though i want everyone who read this to make massive money i cant guarantee any result of income.
1. Write an info product for a well established niche, this is one of the easiest ways that i use to constantly make money online :). If your info product has anything new or innovative then it should sell well. However, just don’t write the ebook! Build a business. Gather visitors emails that comes to your site and offer them Webmaster freelance wordpress complimentary products through affiliate programs. Go ahead and offer upsells, and backends, and memberships for recurring income. If your just offering an ebook your leaving potential of thousands and thousands of dollars right on the dinner table, don’t think of it as “YES! I made a sale,” think of it as a real business and increasing the amount of profits you make per sale.
2. Start your own online country, thats right. What i mean by this is basically your own unique online community that is catered towards a group of people that allows them to share content and information with each other. Look at myspace, facebook, and youtube. Million and Billion dollar ideas in just a couple of years.
3. Build your virtual real estate. I’m not too much of a AdSense site type of guy, im into building businesses instead, i prefer making social networking sites that will gather people’s attention… and a good way to go about this is make it FREE, thats the magic word. Once you get people to register to your site you can then allow them to share it with their friends which will help make your site grow bigger. If your website is getting traffic then you can monetize off this with AdSense or by selling advertising which can be a killer money maker by you literally doing nothing.
5. Advertise and sell other people’s products from your website which is known as affiliate marketing which is such a hot field because people are looking for ways to make money online without having their own product, and this is one that you can accomplish this. Some affiliate networks to check are commission junction, amazon, and linkshare. The popular one for selling digital product is clickbank.
6. Sell yourself :). Now, don’t get it the wrong way. There are some sites online known as freelance services in which web masters or companies will pay you money if you do certain tasks for them. If you can build websites, program, or do any other technical skills then join these sites.
7. Write. This is something that anyone can do and there are no technical skills required except being able to use the computer and research. Look for writing jobs on freelance services. It will help to have a portfolio of some of your writings in order to help increase your chances of getting chosen.
8. Do you take pictures? You can sell licenses to web masters or individuals to use the photos that you take and you can usually charge a good amount for these as well.
9. Assist businesses. Yes, businesses and web masters always need help and you can help them with everyday tasks by becoming their virtual assistant.
10. Know something about a subject and love to talk? Well, you will love blogging. Blog about the topic and write in a manner that attracts people. You can monetize your site with adsense, sell affiliate programs, sell advertising, is a free blogging software.
11. Don’t know a thing? No worries you are not alone, but that shouldn’t stop you from blogging as it doesn’t stop others, you can still make money just by blogging on topics that are interesting. You can blog about your everyday tasks, blog about your plans to lose weight, or blog about your plans to make money. Some marketers have started money making challenges such as the 30K challenge, or Willie Crawford’s 1 million in 90 days challenge. These type of challenges can gather huge interests in people.
12. Fill a need. I own and frequent many forums and i have come to a conclusion that people love to complain. Thats great! Whatever they are complaining about provide them a solution, this equals more money in your wallet.
13. Make money by managing domain names. For example, domain name services like sedo and afternic gets paid just for regulating domain names. This can be nice steady income for having no products to sell yourself